Risk Control Technologies Inc. (RCT), the leading provider of risk control software to the insurance industry, is pleased to announce that NJM Insurance Group (NJM) has successfully deployed its software to optimize loss prevention services. Headquartered in West Trenton, New Jersey, NJM is among the largest property and casualty insurers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
NJM’s loss prevention program is part of its mission to provide value-based insurance solutions to policyholders. NJM selected RCT to satisfy its loss prevention software needs as part of its larger vision to improve the customer experience and help policyholders reduce and prevent losses. “We’re thrilled with our selection and the service we’ve received from RCT’s team,” says Jim Clancy, NJM’s Loss Prevention Manager. “We expect this partnership to help us bring the highest levels of service, integrity, and financial stewardship to our customers.”
RCT’s software solution enables insurance organizations to:
- Manage the delivery and planning of loss prevention services.
- Reduce inefficiencies through automated assessment processes.
- Enable more effective recommendation management and follow-up.
- Track staff performance using built-in management-reporting tools.
- Track and manage all loss prevention interactions with policyholders.
- Improve the quality and consistency of loss prevention reports.
- Eliminate reliance on internal IT resources for system maintenance.
- Provide underwriters with high-quality, timely data to support decision-making.
- Enhance data mining, reporting, and forecasting capabilities.
“We are very excited to have NJM join the RCT community,” stated Sean Banikin, Chief Operating Officer at RCT. “NJM has an enduring commitment to safety, and we’re delighted to play a role in maintaining this legacy through the use of our software.”
About Risk Control Technologies Inc.
Risk Control Technologies Inc. provides insurance organizations with a unique combination of high tech loss control software and industry expertise. This powerful combination allows teams to achieve their overall risk management objectives through the use of both technology and industry best practices. Today, Risk Control Technologies’ community of loss control leaders includes over 95 of the most progressive loss control focused carriers in the world. For more information, visit riskcontroltech.com.
About NJM Insurance Group
Founded in 1913, NJM is among the Mid‐Atlantic's largest property and casualty insurers, and has been the largest writer of workers’ compensation insurance in New Jersey for more than 70 years. NJM's mission is to provide value‐based personal and commercial insurance with the highest levels of service, integrity, and financial stewardship. The Company's long-standing commitment to safety can be traced back to its earliest days, starting with improving conditions in manufacturing facilities and expanding to keeping drivers safe on our roadways. More information is available at NJM.com.