(November 8, 2019 - Toronto, ON)
Registration is now open for the 2020 Loss Control Summit, presented by Risk Control Technologies. The Summit will take place April 6th - 8th at the JW Marriott Desert Springs & Spa. Focused on the themes of innovation, collaboration and education, the Summit will bring together risk control leaders for two days of sessions and networking opportunities.
Guest speakers will include:
• Mark Frederick, CTO & Co-Founder - MākuSafe
• Kevin Clary, Vice President of Risk Management - Amerisure Insurance
• Randy Drysdale, AVP Loss Control Technical Development - Farm Mutual Re
• Mike Rosenau, Director of Risk Control - Society Insurance
• Dominic Weber, Vice President & Chief Actuary - Society Insurance
• Steven Shaffer, Senior Risk Improvement Innovation Specialist - EMC Insurance Companies
In addition, RCT team members will deliver a variety of Feature Spotlight sessions highlighting best practices and use cases for current functionality, as well as Rapid Requirement sessions which provide a sneak peak of our product roadmap and provide clients the opportunity to shape the future of RCT's software solutions.
Click below to visit the Summit website and learn more.