We are thrilled to be hosting our first annual Loss Control Summit, taking place February 20th-22nd in Phoenix, Arizona. This event will bring together an exceptional combination of RCT clients, industry stakeholders, and risk control thought leaders, as we work together to shape the future of the discipline. Beyond tremendous networking opportunities (and a great way to escape the frigid temperatures in the northeast!), the Loss Control Summit will provide the opportunity to share various industry best practices, investigate future RCT product offerings and collaborate on recent innovative initiatives.
We are pleased to offer a fully-packed agenda, kicking off with a welcome cocktail mixer on the evening of Monday the 20th, and wrapping up with lunch and an optional round of golf on Wednesday the 22nd. Tuesday night we will gather for a night of celebration, full of food, fun, and the presentation of the first ever RCT Customer Awards. Several captivating topics will be covered throughout the conference, including:
- A look at an ever important issue in risk control circles ̶ how to leverage data to gain executive buy-in;
- The importance of implementing an effective loss control stewardship program to strengthen key customer relationships;
- Fostering a safety culture and assessing the level of maturity of an insured using the safety culture spectrum model;
- Driving internal innovation;
- An analysis of the importance of implementing full transparency in loss control and maintaining consistency in communications to all stakeholders;
- Promoting loss control as a career in high schools and colleges to fuel the pipeline for qualified talent;
- Delivering team education in complex environments to manage consistency and quality.
Our team will also be in attendance to provide a sneak preview into new product offerings as well as seek input from clients on our upcoming product roadmap.
For a more detailed look at our agenda and additional conference offerings, don’t hesitate to visit losscontrolsummit.com or reach out to the RCT team.
The summit will be hosted at the beautiful Marriott Phoenix Tempe at the Buttes, a desert paradise found just 3 miles away from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This venue is also just minutes away from Arizona State University in Tempe, shopping options in Scottsdale, as well as a variety of entertainment venues, providing conference attendees a host of sites to see outside of the summit itself. If you feel that this conference will be of value to you or a member of your team, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to provide additional information. Limited space is available.